If you do ship to a hospital here is how your gift will reach the patient:
1. Gift arrives at hospital loading dock, which is only open Monday through Friday.
2. Gift is taken to mail room for sorting.
3. Gift is then taken to patient services for delivery to patient or to ward of patient.
4. If gift is not delivered directly to patient it goes to nurses station on ward and will be delivered by nurse at nurses convenience.
5. Patients in ICU may have their gifts held until they are released from ICU. It is up to each hospital and their policies.
Please be aware that it can take from one to two extra day from the time your gift reaches the hospital until it reaches the patient.
If the patient is discharged from the hospital before receiving their gift this creates an unpleasant experience for all concerned.
Please consider one of the following delivery options:
Most patients are discharged early and within one to two days of their procedure. We highly recommend shipping to a home address. Adorable Gift Baskets will not issue refunds or re-deliver gifts shipped to hospitals. If you elect to ship to these locations, you do so at your own risk.
If your have any questions about our hospital and hotel delivery policy, Contact Us