10 Adult Easter Basket Ideas That Will Make You Smile
When you were young, Easter morning meant tons of candy and many gifts. You would go to bed on Saturday night, then creep down the stairs on Sunday morning to see what delights the Easter Bunny had left behind.
Now that you are older and wiser, you may think your Easter basket days are behind you, but that is not necessarily the case. A growing number of adults are rekindling the joys of childhood with Easter baskets of their own, albeit with a more mature twist.
Here are 10 fun adult Easter baskets that are sure to put a smile on your face.
1. Wine for Easter - If you enjoy an adult beverage from time to time, a wine-based Easter basket could be just the thing. Just fill a basket with a few of your favorite bottles, throw in some glasses and a corkscrew, and you will have a reason to celebrate.
2. Gourmet Chocolates - You may have outgrown chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks, but your taste for the sweeter things in life has not gone away. Now that you are all grown up, an Easter basket filled with gourmet delights will surely perk up your holiday.
3. The Spa Getaway - You do not have to spend a fortune to enjoy Easter at your favorite spa. Your favorite spa could be as close as your bathroom with a fully-stocked spa basket. Just fill the tub with bath beads, treat yourself to a soothing facial mask, and watch your worries melt into the warm water.
4. The Romantic Weekend - Easter is always on a Sunday, but why not start your celebration early? Stock your mature-themed Easter basket with adult games, toys, and movies, and get ready for a hot Saturday night with your partner.
5. The Gardening Basket - It is appropriate that Easter is in the springtime, with new life blossoming all around you. If you love to garden, an Easter basket filled with seeds, gardening gloves, and other essentials can give you a jump start on the growing season.
6. The Crafter - If you love arts and crafts, your adult Easter basket can include your favorite art supplies and crafting materials. Just list what you need to complete your latest project, then fill your Easter basket.
7. The Bookworm - Reading is a beautiful way to spend a sunny spring weekend; a literary Easter basket is just the thing to get you started. Just fill the basket with your favorite new titles, bookmarks, and a book light for reading in bed.
8. The Puzzler - Spending some time with your favorite crossword puzzles, jumbles, and other mind-benders is an excellent idea for Easter weekend, and a puzzle-inspired Easter basket is just the thing to get you started. Just fill your basket with an assortment of puzzle books and let the fun begin.
9. The Movie Lover - A cinematic Easter basket can set the stage if you want to spend the weekend watching movies. Just fill your basket with microwave popcorn, movie theater snacks, and anything else you need to binge-watch your favorite films.
10. The Early Riser - Easter morning will be a busy time, and you will want to get up early to hide those eggs and give the Easter Bunny a helping hand. So why not help yourself to an early-riser Easter basket overflowing with gourmet coffee, flavored creamers, and everything else you need to get you going?
If you think Easter baskets are just for kids, you might want to think again. You may be older, but the Easter Bunny can still bring you all kinds of great things to enjoy your favorite holiday in a new way.
You can build out your adult-themed Easter basket any way you like. The 10 ideas listed above are just the tip of the iceberg.