Adorable Gift Baskets offers unique gifts, gift baskets, care packages, and presents for everyone on your gift shopping list. Send delivered gift baskets from Adorable Gift Baskets and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your recipient will receive extraordinary gifts. Shop Adorable Gift Baskets Today. Free Nationwide Shipping.
Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Move to Charleston, SC
Where you live is an essential part of your quality of life. It does not matter how much money you make or how much you love your family - if you hate where you live, you will not be happy.
Searching for a better place to live and a better quality of life is not easy, but Charleston, South Carolina, is the place to be for many people. This jewel of the south has a great deal to offer, from affordable housing prices and up-and-coming neighborhoods to friendly people and excellent public schools.
Whether you are in the middle of your working life or recently retired, it is time to consider Charleston, SC. This fantastic city is a beautiful place to live and a great place to jump-start a better quality of life. Here are seven reasons why moving to Charleston, South Carolina, is the right thing to do.
1. Affordable Housing -- According to Zillow.com, the median home price in Charleston, SC, is just over $300,000, but there are plenty of affordable options on the market. You can find exactly what you want, from stately manors to more modest homes.
2. Great Neighborhoods - Charleston, SC is not one place; the region is home to a wide variety of neighborhoods, from hipster havens to retirement communities right on the golf course. You can find it here, no matter what you are looking for in a community. Just let your real estate agent know what you are looking for and let them do the rest.
3. Beach Scene - If you love the beach and crave the outdoors, you will love Charleston, South Carolina. Charleston is a nature lover's dream come true with easy access to the beach and natural beauty at every turn. And the fun does not end there - you can enjoy outdoor concerts and movies in the warm summer months, and even the winters here are comfortable - no more shoveling snow or battling your way through sudden blizzards.
4. A Great Place to Retire - If you are recently retired, Charleston, South Carolina, is the place to be. When you spend your post-work years here, you will have plenty of company; Charleston is a popular spot for retirees, with dedicated communities, senior-friendly housing, and plenty of amenities to make your life easier. Whether you want to take classes at the local community college, play golf or sit around and relax, you can do it all in Charleston, SC.
5. Food and Arts Scene - Charleston, SC, may seem like a sleepy southern town, but the locals know better. When you settle here, you will discover a wealth of cultural opportunities at every turn, from a thriving arts scene and fantastic community theatre to delicious restaurants serving food worldwide. From food trucks to five-star dining, you can treat your taste buds every night of the week.
6. Great Schools - Charleston, SC, has always been a great place to raise a family, and you will find plenty of young people here doing just that. The surrounding area has long been a magnet for new families, drawn to stellar schools and high test scores. If you are looking for a great place to raise a family, you cannot do better than Charleston, South Carolina.
7. Southern Charm - Even northerners know that the south holds a unique charm, and you will find that southern charm everywhere you go in Charleston, SC. You will find everything from friendly people to that legendary southern cooking when you visit Charleston, SC. You may even love it so much that you never want to leave.
If you are looking for a beautiful place to start a family, settle down or live out your retirement years, you cannot go wrong with Charleston, SC. This stunning southern city offers a lot, from excellent schools and dedicated teachers to affordable housing and world-class dining. No matter where you come from, Charleston will soon be your home.